Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Post fail

100 days of homesteading happiness - how hard can it be? I'll post something wonderful and positive and enlightening every day for 100 days. Piece of cake.

Um...right.

First of all, when you have to do something every day, it becomes a four letter word:  work. And, as we all know, nothing sucks the fun out anything faster than work.

It's not that I didn't have 100 days of happiness. I did. And then some. It's just that, in those 100 days (or however many it's actually been; I'm too lazy to go back and check the date), I was *living* my happiness. Sometimes I'd snap a photo. But, with my ancient phone and poor signal, I had to upload it to the laptop via the whole wire dealie, and then upload it to the blog, which ended up taking time that I'd rather have spent doing something else. *sigh* technology fail.

So..now we are back to random, boring posts. Well, hopefully not too boring...after this one, anyway.

Stay tuned for Confessions of a Ren-Faire Addict!

No comments: