Monday, October 4, 2010

Blech. Monday.





Well, the street fair is over. Little Sis racked up the ribbons with her various produce entries as well as her photography. She's thrilled.

Me? I'm faired out! At least I have a whole year to rest before the next one!

I managed to somehow pull a muscle in my back over the weekend. I have NO idea how I did it, only that it hurts like a beyotch, and even carrying a basket of laundry was impossible before I took ibuprofen.

I may finally get the tomato soup made today. Eöl picked the tomatoes for me, since there was no way I'd be able to carry the heavy crates down from the garden.

I am seriously not lovin' this whole "can't" thing. Oooo noooo. Heck, I hauled firewood with near pneumonia. I'm hoping a day or two of resting and slowly stretching will put an end to this muscle spasm silliness. If not, I may just request to be put down like an old horse.

Caterpillars are eating my basil. I spent over an hour looking them up, thinking maybe they were butterfly larvae. But no, they are some gross moth. ugh. I guess they have their purpose, but still. ugh.

I guess I'll go get that soup made so I can spend tomorrow outside in the garden. Something to look forward to. yay!




No comments: