Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the real world

I'm hoping to get the blog back around to homesteading subjects...eventually. But today I'm pretty beat. It's our first day back in the 'real world' after holiday vacation. We didn't go anywhere, just rested and recovered from the holidays. I think we only left the house twice in the entire week. We slept late, played in the snow, hiked in the woods, and went sledding in the moonlight. Today, though not bad, totally sucked by comparison, ya know?

So for now, something fun:
Yep, that's me. Yes, there's a hare in my hair, and yes, that really does happen around here.

Biggest Brother is the artist. His caricatures are nothing short of amazing. He made these (see Eöl's in previous post) for us as Christmas gifts. We love them!! Isn't it wonderful to receive gifts that someone obviously put so much work and thought into?

Looking at the pic makes me wish for spring to hurry up and get here!


No comments: