Friday, February 13, 2015

Random blog vomit



  • I have been awake for 20 hours.
  • I haven't slept more than 6 hours in a row all week.
  • I think the leprechaun on the Lucky Charms box is staring at me.
  • I can't eat Lucky Charms. They are not gluten free.
  • I miss real bread, real cake, and any baked good not made with rice flour. Good lord deliver me from rice flour. 
  • I just finished an assignment. I'm sure when I read it tomorrow, I will be horrified. As tired as I am, it's probably nursery rhymes or gibberish. 
  • It is really cold here.
  • It's February. It's Ohio. Why am I surprised? 
  • I know what Frost Quakes are. Do you?
  • I once ate cereal from a box of Wheaties with Bruce Jenner on the front.  I'd proudly do the same today....except the gluten would kill me.
  • I like to crunch ice cubes.  Other people hate that.  What's wrong with them?
  • Now I think it's time to go to bed before I start babbling.  Oh...too late.

No comments: