Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blech, blarg, and ick



I'm still sick.  This is #notcool, #notfun, #whyamIusinghashtagsIhatehashtags.

I'm hoping today is that Day I Am Sickest Before I Get Better.  It's certain to be The Day I Used Up All The Cough Syrup.

I'm a lightweight on the cold meds.  It doesn't take much to make me loopy.  My dear husband cracked up over my last post and the image of me wandering around the store looking at all the Christmas Crap.  This is what he says I look like when that happens:



I think my reaction to some of the gadgets and gizmos was more like this:



But this is how I feel today:



I'm not used to just laying around.  I want to do something.  I have firewood to haul and projects to do.  But my body is refusing to cooperate, so I assume a sloth-like posture and drape myself over the couch, with Little Sis helpfully commenting on my fever and bringing me juice.

Today happens to be our anniversary.  So, as it seems wholly suitable considering my present state and the fact that our lives have an inordinate amount of insanity, I dedicate this to Eöl:




Happy Anniversary, Love!


No comments: