Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I. Am. So. Tired.

I spent the afternoon turning peaches into jam.  I have pictures, but finding the camera would involve getting out of my chair.  Not happening.  At least not until I head to bed.  Stopping for the camera would break my momentum, and then I'd have to find someone to give me a push.  See? It's just too much work.  So just use your imagination:  picture a peach.  Now picture a jar of homemade jam.  Now picture a LOT of peaches and about 19 jars.  Good job!



2 comments:

Carolyn said...

A bit jealous here. Only got four our five peaches because of the crappy weather. Good way to stock up on the summer goodness though; it will be wonderful in the middle of winter :)

Country Wife said...

I bought the peaches at the Farmers' Market from a fellow vendor. Locally grown is best! And I'm saving the seed to start my own trees...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.