- We've eaten more fast food in the past week than in the past year.
- Our tree is not even up yet, which is some kind of record.
- I have learned to catnap between car trips.
- I will never order pizza from a certain pizza joint. Not. Ever. Again. *vomits*
- My yard looks like a pig wallow from all of the rain and mud.
- My house looks like a pig sty because I have not had time to clean.
- I should be sleeping right now but I'm waiting for my turn in the bathroom.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A respiratory virus, a car accident, and food poisoning; it has truly been a week to
remember forget. I said to Eöl, "I've done nothing for the past week but eat, sleep, and drive...oh, and vomit."
"Oh, so you are a celebrity," he replies. I just roll my eyes at him and go back to one of the above listed activities.
A quick update:
Although it sounds like things are pretty bad, every cloud has a silver lining...more on mine in the next post...when I get time...