|Pumpkin pie with Nightwood logo.|
- Turkey (from the yard)
- Mashed potatoes, which were from *oh the horror* store bought potatoes. We had a horrible potato harvest this year, and Aldi had potatoes on sale: 10 lbs for $1.49, so I picked up a bag.
- Green beans from the garden
- Turkey gravy
- Rolls from scratch
- Sweet potato casserole, but I actually used squash instead of sweet potatoes.
- Stuffing, from a box. *sigh* I know, but my family loves that stuff, and it's easy...and cheap - .89 a box at Aldi.
- Pumpkin pie, made with our own pumpkin.