Friday, February 4, 2011

Maybe I just need a little cat nap


I think I got up too early.  Did you ever have one of those days where you just can't concentrate?  Or you find yourself repeating yourself? Did you ever have one of those days where you just can't concentrate?

It seems as if every time someone has spoken to me today, I've spaced out and missed half the conversation.  Several times I've walked into a room and completely forgotten what I went in there for.  I opened the fridge to look for my keys and forgot to open the flue when I was adding wood to the fire.  (I am not kidding.)

I'm pretty sure my grammar is off.  **yawns**  I'm too tired to care.  I think I'll do my chores and try for that cat nap.

Or maybe I'll just find a pile of kittens and fall asleep now. :)

No comments: