Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I haven't forgotten

I haven't forgotten my blog. I've just been so busy that, once I get time to blog, I don't have the energy to string together a coherant sentence.

Everyone here has The Crud. Everyone except me, that is. "Mom, why aren't you sick?", I heard today. "Because, honey, mommies don't have time to be sick," I replied. I'm seriously hoping that I don't get sick..at least until everyone else is better.

In the meantime, it's up to The Mommy to get the wood cut and split and hauled, as well as making homemade soups for the invalids. The Daddy has to haul himself to work, sick as he is, so I've taken over all of his chores until he's better.

I'm off to fall into bed, after a day of cutting, splitting, and hauling. I wonder if I'll be able to move my arms in the morning. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Country Wife, I've started a new blog since the other one was compromised...

It's www.tsiehtana.blogspot.com

Hope you'll "pop" over again...

Hoping you get a good nites rest...