Monday, June 30, 2014

Happiness in daily doses...

for those of you that were paying attention: Yes, I was a day behind.

Sigh.

Not that I didn't have some happiness in my day, but I also had office duty..on a Sunday...and by the time I got home, I was NOT about to turn the pc on and sit down.  Nope. NosireeeBob! I went for a walk in the mosquito laden yard, squelched around in the smooshy, mooshy, wetness, (we'd had a monsoon, I was told), then went inside to snuggle with the family and fall asleep on the couch watching a movie.

Still...it was happiness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good way to end the day and definitely a reason to be happy. Funny how sustained happiness is not the big things but the small everyday things.

Country Wife said...

Well said, Lynda!!
It is the little things that make life so wonderful, and taking time to notice them is something special in itself. :)