Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rockin' 45!!

So...yeah....in my blogging absence I have had a birthday.  I am *proudly* 45!  I know, most of us never reveal our ages, but getting older isn't so bad, especially considering the alternative. ;)

I really never expected this to turn out to be such a great year; it was off to a rocky start.

Here I am, with an awesome cake.  I thought, maybe, if I lick it, the whole cake will be mine...


Sweet Eöl took me to dinner and then to a local wine bar.



He bought the tickets for Adam Ant as a birthday gift! WOOT!!  That man is the best!!

2 comments:

blukats said...

Congrats and happy birthday! Nice to see your happy faces.

I agree with you regarding the alternative. Those who are young and dislike getting older, it's life and nothing wrong with it. I always want to tell them consider older as being lucky. It's an accomplishment.

Enjoy Mr. Ant! I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Helen said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes.

I like the one of the two of you with the enchanted woods in the background