Things I never thought I'd do in March, in Ohio:
- Get a sunburn. Even painful red skin is awesome...when it's not from blistering cold!
- Take a bike ride and really enjoy it. Little Sis and I rode 12 miles. It was on the bike trail (fairly flat), so nothing like the 6-7 mile round trip I made to work (uphill, both ways). The only thing that hurt when I was done was my heiney. I have a friend that does 100 mile bike-a-thons. I have no idea how she does it. After our 12 mile ride, I thought I'd have to have my bike seat surgically removed from my...never mind.
- Sweat. Yes, I am even thrilled to be sweaty and stinky. Lame, huh?
- Have the windows open. Ok, sometimes I do have them open in March to hear the frogs, but this time I'm not freezing because of it.
- Have cold wood stoves. I haven't had them running for at least two weeks. It's pretty quiet in here without the blower running.