Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Drawing a blank


Do you ever have those days when you walk into a room and can't remember what you went in there for? You are standing in the fridge and can't remember why you opened it to start with? Or you have a great idea for a chapter in your book, sit down at the pc, and then...nada..."What the heck was I going to write about?" Blah. Today is one of those days.

Doesn't help that I'm currently waking up with my eyes swollen, sneezing constantly, and can't breathe. It's winter, what the heck can I be allergic to? **Casts suspicious glances into Little Sis' Pet Shop Boudoir**



A likely suspect


Also making things difficult is the feeling of being watched. Have you ever noticed it's hard to concentrate when someone is staring at you? **Looks out window**




Ack!! Evil SnowGoons!! No wonder I can't get any writing done today!!

I guess I'll go work on papering the den ceiling instead.






No comments: