I enjoyed that last meme so much that I decided to come up with one of my own. Feel free to consider yourself tagged; leave a comment with the link so we can all peep at your answers. :)
1. Describe yourself: I have a dark sense of humor.
Hair: Yes, but not on my legs.
Height: Tall -ish.
Weight: One hundred and none of your business pounds.
2. What is your favorite color? Any earth tone.
3. What is your favorite day of the week? Any day that doesn't require me to leave home.
4. Would winning the lottery solve all of your problems? Most of them. The rest would be solved by the shiny new top-of-the-line easy start chainsaw.
5. Dogs or cats? Cats are better in chinese food.
6. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? Right here at home.
7. Most beautiful thing you've seen today? My girls, and Big Sis' preggo tummy.
8. 2012...another Y2K or something to worry about? Probably another Y2K, but better safe than starving, huh?
9. Your least favorite household chore? Disposing of the bodies. Um... no...I mean..um...dusting. yeah...dusting. Whew.
10. What's on your mousepad? Crumbs.
11. Pet peeve? We have a lot of pets, but I don't think any of them are peeves. But really, people with an over blown sense of entitlement are really annoying, as are grown-ups that act like they are 5 years old.
12. What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you? Whatever it was, I survived in one piece, so I'm not complaining.
13. What's the biggest sacrifice you've ever made for another person? (Taken from nablopomo's prompts): A sheep. What did you expect? Virgins are darn hard to come by these days!
14. Do you know the difference between hay and straw? Yes, and they are both very itchy.
15. What have you accomplished today? Getting high off glue fumes while hanging upside down off the roof. But I did manage to finish up the roofing project. Didn't get any chickens harvested, though...too dizzy from the stupid glue.
16. Name three of your favorite things to do: Moonlight hikes. Holding hands with Eöl. Poking dead things with a stick.
17. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.